GSTEdge.com is a product by Plutus. (called GSTEdge from here onwards).
At GST Edge, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the GST Edge websites and services that display or link to this statement.
· You can browse the platform without telling us who You are or revealing any personal information about yourself. But when you purchase a GST Edge product or service or create an account with us, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your GST Edge account information.
· When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
· You represent that the information/data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data. You confirm that your provision of the information or data and GST Edge’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in the violation of any third party agreement, laws, judgements, orders or decrees. You must be very careful about your any personal information that you share with Third parties. GST Edge will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of your personal information by you to third parties, including other users of the platform.
· When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as geography, physical location, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
· As stated above, while you browse the platform, GST Edge may collect “Non – Personal Information” i.e. information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes session and usage data, log data and aggregate information collected through cookies or other similar data collection software in your computer system/device for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same.
· You can delete your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
· We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of GSTEdge for their promotional or marketing use.
· We do not share your tax return information inside of GST Edge for promotional or marketing use.
· GST Edge uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about GST Edge products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as
· You use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
· We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of GST Edge products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
· We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with GST Edge’s Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
· We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
· We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend GST Edge. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
· GST Edge works to protect your personal information and tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices.
· We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures.
· Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
· GST Edge shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information.
· Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, GST Edge shall be under no liability whatsoever in case of occurrence of a force majeure event, including in case of non-availability of any portion of the Platform and/or Services occasioned by act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, infrastructure failure, technology outages, failure of technology integration of partners or any other cause whatsoever, beyond the control of GST Edge. Further, in case of a force majeure event, GST Edge shall not be liable for any breach of security or loss of data uploaded by you to the Platform.
GST Edge provides you with information that GST Edge maintains about you. This may be provided to you on request, in case you experience any doubts. You may request access and/or correct the information GST Edge has collected from you by contacting GST Edge at email@example.com
Any dispute over privacy issues will be subject to this Policy and GST Edge’s terms and conditions, and the applicable law shall be the law of the Republic of India. Courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes arising out of this Policy.